Lose weight with Revital U Coffee
Revital U coffee is a new science created to help you lose weight without having to make radical diet and exercise changes.
Its SMART BLEND of INGREDIENTS, signals your brain to feel full creating the same neurological satisfaction as sugars & fat to stop cravings.
As a result, with Revital U coffee, portion control is easy which reduces calorie intake resulting in weight-loss and increasing natural energy levels.
Losing weight will help you be more healthy, keeping you out of the doctor’s office & spending less on healthcare.
The average person taking one serving of Revital U Brew per day is eating one meal less per day.
Save money with a regular monthly order
If you sign up as a customer with the preferred option you will get a regular monthly delivery for only $39.99 / £39.99. You can cancel anytime and will benefit from the full 30 day money back guarantee.
USA 🇺🇸 shop click HERE
Why not try these exciting recipes,
…created by fellow members, for delicious drinks and snacks!
Brew Me A Frap
You’re going to need a blender for this treat!
1: Combine 1 scoop of revital U Coffee into half a cup of cold water.
2: Pour into a blender and add half a cup of vanilla almond milk.
3: Add half a frozen banana or frozen strawberries.
4: Add a scoop of protein powder for flavor (vanilla, strawberry or chocolate).
5: Bonus: If you’re feeling like a double Chocolate Frap, add 4 to 5 dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs.
6: Add crushed ice and blend until frothy.
7: Taste and add sweetener or raw Agave to preference.
8: Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
Karen Mitchell, TX
1. Pour yourself half a glass of fresh orange juice.
2. Add a scoop of revital U Coffee.
3. Stir and drink!
Karen Marsden, UK
1. Combine a scoop of Coffee into a cup of vanilla yogurt.
2. Stir and enjoy!
Lori Duvernell-Preston, WI
A Sweet Combo
1. Add one and a half scoops of Coffee into 8 ounces of hot water.
2. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of honey.
3. Finish it off with 1 to 2 teaspoons of creamer.
Alicia Bevan, TX
Top It Off With ‘Mallows
1. Combine a scoop of Coffee with 8 ounces of hot water.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of creamer.
3. Top it off with a handful of marshmallows!
Sherail Compass, TX
Coffee Oatmeal With A Dash
1. Make yourself a serving of oatmeal.
2. Add a banana and a little bit of milk.
3. Remember, a scoop of Coffee.
4. Finish it off with a dash of cinnamon.
Carole Albriton, TX