revital U Smart Coffee
revital U Smart Coffee is designed to energize you from within. Be ready to feel physically alert, mentally in tune and lose weight. Take it as regular coffee or have a look at these revital U Smart Coffee Recipes to mix in it other drinks and foods. Simply take it in the morning, with breakfast!
It contains as much caffeine as regular coffee – 100 mg. When taking the recommended daily scoop, a tub will last 30 days or a month. Our product does not contain: gluten, sugar, dairy, eggs, fish, crustacean, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts or soybean wheat.
Serving Size: 1 scoop (2.25 grams)
Servings Per Container: 30
Do a gentle scoop of the product and swipe off the excess. Do not compact product. Mix 1 scoop with 4 to 8 ounces of cold or hot water.
Non-coffee drinkers: Begin with half a scoop and work up to 1 scoop.
– Contains approximately 100 mg of caffeine per serving
– Keep out of reach of children
– Protect from heat, light and moisture. Store at 59 – 86 Fahrenheit (15 – 30 Celsius)
– Do not use if protective seal is broken.
revital U Smart Coffee recipes, created by fellow members, for delicious drinks and snacks!
You’re going to need a blender for this treat!
1: Combine 1 scoop of revital U Coffee into half a cup of cold water.
2: Pour into a blender and add half a cup of vanilla almond milk.
3: Add half a frozen banana or frozen strawberries.
4: Add a scoop of protein powder for flavor (vanilla, strawberry or chocolate).
5: Bonus: If you’re feeling like a double Chocolate Frap, add 4 to 5 dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs.
6: Add crushed ice and blend until frothy.
7: Taste and add sweetener or raw Agave to preference.
8: Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
Karen Mitchell, TX
1. Pour yourself half a glass of fresh orange juice.
2. Add a scoop of revital U Smart Coffee.
3. Stir and drink!
Karen Marsden, UK
1. Combine a scoop of revital U Coffee into a cup of vanilla yogurt.
2. Stir and enjoy!
Lori Duvernell-Preston, WI
A Sweet Combo
1. Add one and a half scoops of revital U Coffee into 8 ounces of hot water.
2. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of honey.
3. Finish it off with 1 to 2 teaspoons of creamer.
Alicia Bevan, TX
Top It Off With ‘Mallows’
1. Combine a scoop of revital U Coffee with 8 ounces of hot water.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of creamer.
3. Top it off with a handful of marshmallows!
Sherail Compass, TX
Coffee Oatmeal With A Dash
1. Make yourself a serving of oatmeal.
2. Add a banana and a little bit of milk.
3. Remember, a scoop of revital U Coffee.
4. Finish it off with a dash of cinnamon.
Carole Albriton, TX