The human body needs Chromium. Most people aren’t getting enough of it in their diet.
It can help control Insulin reducing sugar and carbohydrate cravings and because of this, it’s essential for energy and weight control.
Common symptoms of a deficiency are:
- Changes in weight
- A sudden decrease in energy levels is another sign of deficiency. You might be getting enough sleep, but find that you are getting tired easily.
- Low concentration
- Poor skin health
- You may experience a rise in anxiety levels. This may make you feel lightheaded, and your heart start racing. This is because, as the levels in the blood decreases, the body’s ability to control anxiety decreases.
Shop Now 🇺🇸
What is Octopamine?
Octopamine was first discovered in an Octopus and this is why its gets its name. It is a natural substance also found in the Bitter Orange plant.
- Particularly useful as an aid for those trying to lose weight. It not only promotes fat loss but also works to minimize the loss of muscle and other lean body tissue.
- Bodybuilders and athletes commonly use this supplement. This is because it may prevent the breakdown of protein for energy. In turn, this prevents muscle loss even while dieting. In addition, people who are training use this as a pre-workout supplement to boost energy levels.
- Octopamine functions as a neurotransmitter and is similar to the adrenal hormone norepinephrine.
- Effects associated with oral consumption of Octopamine include:
- an increase in your heart rate.
- increased metabolism and glucose utilization.
- increase in blood flow to skeletal muscles.
It’s just one of the several amazing ingredients added to revital U Coffee, Smart Cocoa and Smart Caps.
Shop Now 🇺🇸