Dont like the taste of Coffee? Why not try one of these recipes to have your #revitalU coffee #vitalmoments
revital U Coffee Recipes,
revital U Coffee recipes created by fellow members, for delicious drinks and snacks!
You’re going to need a blender for this treat!
1: Combine 1 scoop of revital U Coffee into half a cup of cold water.
2: Pour into a blender and add half a cup of vanilla almond milk.
3: Add half a frozen banana or frozen strawberries.
4: Add a scoop of protein powder for flavor (vanilla, strawberry or chocolate).
5: Bonus: If you’re feeling like a double Chocolate Frap, add 4 to 5 dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs.
6: Add crushed ice and blend until frothy.
7: Taste and add sweetener or raw Agave to preference.
8: Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
Karen Mitchell, TX
1. Pour yourself half a glass of fresh orange juice.
2. Add a scoop of revital U Smart Coffee.
3. Stir and drink!
Karen Marsden, UK
1. Combine a scoop of Coffee into a cup of vanilla yogurt.
2. Stir and enjoy!
Lori Duvernell-Preston, WI
A Sweet Combo
1. Add one and a half scoops of Coffee into 8 ounces of hot water.
2. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of honey.
3. Finish it off with 1 to 2 teaspoons of creamer.
Alicia Bevan, TX
Top It Off With ‘Mallows
1. Combine a scoop of Coffee with 8 ounces of hot water.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of creamer.
3. Top it off with a handful of marshmallows!
Sherail Compass, TX
Coffee Oatmeal With A Dash
1. Make yourself a serving of oatmeal.
2. Add a banana and a little bit of milk.
3. Remember, a scoop of Coffee.
4. Finish it off with a dash of cinnamon.
Carole Albriton, TX